Sales Account Manager Healthcare France - Home Office H/F
At Hunteo, we are more than 30 recruitment experts specialized in their markets. Our goal is to provide personalized support to each of our partners and especially to our candidates. Reactivity, trust and transparency are for us the keys to a successful recruitment!
As a true pioneer, you want to join a human and dynamic adventure focused on innovation.
Strongly connected to your client and daily users, you want to take part in the core development of the activity in France.
Do you want to join an international and multicultural company with high performances?
We are recruiting for PDC HEALTHCARE, a subsidiary of BRADY GROUP (US group), manufacturer and distributor of complete identification and protection solutions for premises, products, and people.
The group offers a wide range of innovative identification products (hospital wristbands, syringe labels, thermal printing solutions, etc.) for all healthcare institutions.
To support its ambitious development plan in the EMEA region, and more specifically in France, our client is recruiting a Sales Account Manager Healthcare (m/f). Within the Sales team, he/she will report to the Sales Manager EMEA (based in Denmark) and will be responsible for the commercial development of the whole French territory with customers in the healthcare sector: hospitals, clinics, and all other healthcare institutions.
In order to reach his turnover objective, the Account Manager will have to prospect new healthcare facilities, manage incoming requests and develop the loyalty of his existing customer portfolio by accompanying them in the use of the group's new technologies.
His/her main missions will be the following:
- Business development though the prospection of new customers and the account management of existing ones,
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales process, from the first contact to the payment collection,
Contractual terms :
- Permanent contract - "statut cadre",
- Area covered: France
- Position in home office (near Paris or with a simple and fast access),
- Package : fixed salary + commission
The profile we are looking for must (ideally & notably) meet the following criteria
- A minimum of 3 years of higher education in sales, business development or IT (with a strong connection to sales),
- Experienced in B2B sales techniques and public markets (knowledge of healthcare customers is a plus),
- With an appetite for technological issues, a first experience in contact with customers from the IT world or on IT products (software, hardware, solutions, etc.) will be a real plus,
- Customer focused, committed, involved and with high integrity,
- Pioneer spirit, dynamic, autonomous and with a strong sense of initiative,
- Fluent English is mandatory (internal collaboration & report) one or more interviews entirely in English.
After reading and validating your application, the recruitment process for this position will take place as follows
- Thibaud GRENOUILLAT, the Consultant in charge of this recruitment, will contact you for a first telephone conversation,
- If this exchange confirms that your profile and your professional aspirations can be in adequacy with this need, you will meet Thibaud GRENOUILLAT (via TEAMS) for an interview which will allow him to put forward your assets to our customer within the framework of an application file,
- You will then be invited to meet with the Sales Manager as well as the HR Director and the Managing Director EMEA of our client.
This position is a great opportunity to be at the very heart of the development and growth of the business of PDC HEALTHCARE in France while benefiting from a strong existing client portfolio.
This position will be an exciting challenge thanks to the ambition of the structure and the market potential.The rgiht Salesperson will have the opportunity to structure the activity and to evolve into a managerial role.